A Few WTH Questions
1. WTH was Benson asking Ponting and Co. about Ganguly’s wicket?
2. Did he ever know that there were two more Umpires one on the field and another sitting outside with a TV Camera?
Keeping umpiring decisions apart,
3. Gilchrist would’ve had the closest view of the line of the ball. It was over half a feet from Dravid’s bat. Why the hell does he appeal for this wicket?
3. Why did Symonds, Ponting and Michael Clarke stand their ground when they cleanly edged to the wicket keeper? Didnt their sense of touch work for that moment?
4. Why does Ponting appeal for a catch even after he cleanly places the ball on the ground?
Ponting, the way you play cricket stinks !!!